Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Burnham rs110 gasket for tankless heater

climbey
climbey Member Posts: 6
I am trying to find a new tankless heater gasket for a Burnham boiler model RS-110. If anyone knows the part number for this and also the heater coil and cover plate and where they could be purchased it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Comments

• EddieG
    EddieG Member Posts: 150
    Where....

Where you located?
  • climbey
    gasket

I am in New Jersey
  • Al Letellier_21
    Al Letellier_21 Member Posts: 402
    tankless

If you can't find a Burnham dealer, Everhot makes replacement coils for just about any boiler out there and any supply house should be able to order one up for you, usually available in a couple days.

Good luck
  • climbey
    online dealers

Are there any online dealers where this part can be ordered. Thank you.
  • haventseenenough
    haventseenenough Member Posts: 61
    gasket

Go to any P&H supply house, the one that starts with U comes to mind. Most tankless gaskets are standard sizes. Plunk down the 20.00 bucks and ask for one and it will magically appear.
  • billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    gasket sizes

most gaskets are not "standard sizes"  They are round, square, rectangle, and some even had no gasket, just thread into the boiler. Chances are if the supply house does not sell Burnham, they probably won't have a gasket for one. 
  • haventseenenough
    haventseenenough Member Posts: 61
    gasket

I stand corrected. Burnham offers this gasket kit in two sizes, rsa 85 - rsa 135 $ 10.48 and rsa 170 to 285 $ 12.85. Still easily obtained thru most local supply houses in N.J.
This discussion has been closed.