Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

vitrodens 200-w to hot water cylinder

Ricky25
Ricky25 Member Posts: 1

my plumber has installed a viessmann vitrodens 200-w which he has plumbed into a Albion ultrasteel hot water cylinder (my plumber does not touch electrics)

My electrician has connected an immersion heater to the cylinder but he has now left the area so can not finish the job..

The vitodens has a low voltage plug and play system, and my plumber brought a additional module to connect a controller.

The electrition told me he had solved this and it was a simple solution, but he did not give me the details and he is no longer contactable ( he has moved to Australia!) 

Does anyone know how these are connected electronically (wiring diagrams etc.) as the boiler needs to control the water cylinder. And I suspect having the immersion on is costing me quite a lot.

I can not find anything useful that covers this on the internet.

any ideas?

Comments

• CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    WB2A or WB2B

Which boiler. Both use a DHW sensor. The WB2B is ready to go via #5 plug (red plug) on the left hand side when you fold down the control console. The WB2A (older version) requires the use of a DHW production kit. The WB2A has separate dhw taps while the WB2B requires you to pipe the indirect on the boiler side of the low loss header.

Attached is the current tech data manual for the WB2B see piping layouts for concept piping arrangement. I have also attached the older WB2A tech data manual as well as a piping diagram.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.