Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

control valve

Looking for a 3-way or bypass valve for wood boiler hot water heating system. Prefer 110v, full flow, slow acting. Any suggestions?


  • meplumber
    meplumber Member Posts: 678
    Are you looking for the main control or the power fail dump valve?

    I use AutoMag's for the dump valve.  And I use the packages from HS Tarm or Bioheat USA or whatever their name is now, for the 3 way control valves.  I think a company called STSS makes their control packages.

    Is this a wood/fossil hybrid system?
  • Icowboy
    Icowboy Member Posts: 2
    need 3-way valve

    I have a wood fired boiler that uses a bypass valve from house to a storage tank to help control the heat. I need suggestions for a full flow bypass or 3-way valve, 3/4", 110v preferbly.
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,393
    Have you tried

    Belimo? They have a full line of valves and actuators for just about anything you want to do. 
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

    -Ernie White, my Dad
This discussion has been closed.