Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

evaporator question

The heat that is added to a vapor after all of the liquid has boiled away is reffered to as?

Comments

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Taking an examination?

Are you preparing for an exam?

once all of the liquid in the evaporator has boiled off, any additional heat added to the refrigerant is referred to as superheat.
  • edow
    edow Member Posts: 17
    re: evaporator question

haha. no im not preparing for an exam.  studying for school.  im reading chapters then doing review questions.  my teacher doesnt go over them and doesnt count them for credit.  i do it for myself so i want to make sure i have everything correct and i figure this site would be the best help for me and so far it is helping me alot
  • edow
    re: evaporator question

im also looking on youtube for videos of refrigeration stuff and googling too.  any ideas of where i can look for more help on heating and refrigeration?
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Most Definitely

What school are you attending and what textbook are you using? There are likely many resources available for use in your class.
  • edow
    re:

im going to Lincoln Technical Institute in New Jersey.  we use Refrigeration and airconditioning technology 6th edition
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    edited March 2011
    Great!

You guys have all of our videos on hand as well as bunch of resources. Ask your instructors. Also, ask about "coursemate". For $10 a  year, you can access all of our videos and a bunch of other items on your comuter at home!
This discussion has been closed.