Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.


K_Mo Member Posts: 1
Have seen welded, fitted, etc. stand piping in mechanical rooms from time to time acting as a resevior for fuel.  Simply assumed that they were a poor mans day tank.  What are they called?  Is there any science in sizing?  Do's and/or Dont's? Any information appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.