Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

West Islip Public Library Oil Heating Seminar

Options
Thank you to the attendees and staff of West Islip Public Library and Western Suffolk Boces/ Wilson Technological Center for hosting a wonderful oil heating seminar on Saturday January 29 . It was my pleasure to be able to share with you all. Thanks to Dan Holohan and the "wallies" here , feel free to look around,  on and off the wall and learn from the best of the best in our industry here on heatinghelp.com

Ken Resnick

helpingothershelpthemselves

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• PatLo
    PatLo Member Posts: 1
    Options
    West Islip Public Library Oil Heating Seminar

Hi Kenny,

I attended your seminar on Jan 29th & I must say I enjoyed it very much. It was not only very informative (easy to understand) but also somewhat amusing. Kept me interested for the entire time.

I have been looking for the heating oil additive - HOT 4 in 1, but am having difficulty finding a place to purchase it retail. I have found it on line, but I would like to avoid the shipping costs. Can you tell me where it is available?

Thanks,

Pat
  • helpingothershelpthemselves_2
    Options
    HOT 4in1

Pat,

You can purchase HOT 4in1 oil additive from Control Depot- 120 Cain Drive, Brentwood NY 11717. There phone is 631-273-1009.

Thank you for the kinds words regarding the seminar . I am very happy you got so much out of it .

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.