Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus 2107 set up help

Juliana
Juliana Member Posts: 1
We recently purchased a home that had the Buderus 2107. After 2 months it stopped working correctly. Had a tech come out and run tests for two days with a Buderus tech. Long and short, it needed to be replaced. We bought a brand new 2107 and new room sensor. Since it has been set up the furnace turns on and off almost every 5 minutes. In my opinion this can't be efficient. I have read all the manuals from front to back and believe I have made all the changes I can and nothing seems to work.

House is approx 3000 sq feet. 2 zones. main floor has the room sensor and the lower level(walk out basement as a typical honeywell progammable thermostat.) The lower level thermostat is set at 63. The upstairs room sensor is at 69/70 with a set back at night of 3.

I tried turning up the ref temp (which the manual and other posts recommended). This hasn't changed anything. I can get the heating curve #'s if that would help anyone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have already spent way too much money on the new system and tech visits.
This discussion has been closed.