Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Stainless Steel Air Separator

Salesguy
Salesguy Member Posts: 5
Please give me the name of a manufacture that makes a 1-1/4" STAINLESS STEEL air separator.

Comments

• hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,824
    do you need just 1?

or an on-going order
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • SpeyFitter
    SpeyFitter Member Posts: 422
    S/S?

What do you need a stainless air seperator for, out of curiousity? The only ones I know of are brass/bronze.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Salesguy

I need just one for closed process system that is filled with demineralized water.
  • Salesguy

I need the stainless steel seperator for a closed process system that is filled with demineralized water. It operates just like a closed hydronic system, except the water is cooling heat exchnages on some machines and the syetm is filled with demineralized water.Yes, I know all I can find is brass and bronze ones.

Thanks for the reply.

• hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,824
    What size?

If you just need one, have a stainless steel fab shop build one. You can but the stainless mesh for inside if you want air elimination also. McNicholas in Chicago sells that.

Here is a cool "corner" version that a pipe fitter over towards St Louis build, and posted here a few years back.

Let me know I have all the dimensions and know a few fab shops in my area that could build one.

What's in you wallet :)

hr
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
This discussion has been closed.