Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Mueller Climatrol Tappings?

Options
jpf321
jpf321 Member Posts: 1,568
Anyone have a spec sheet or tapping diagram for a Mueller Climatrol Model# 10-1-8-w-7 (i guess though that even if I have a new/proper 1/4" tapping, I'd probably never get it out)

Pic attached .. I want to add a v-stat+lowpressGauge to it .. any ideas? I considered moving 0-30 and adding v-stat+0-3gauge to where the current 0-30 is (likely with a brass 90+close and a 90deg pig off to the left) and putting new p-trol and new 0-30 antlered on the #67.

BTW, anyone know what that round globe thing is instead of a pigtail .. I will be replacing with brass pig, but was just curious.

Lastly, I added Hoffman 1A's to most of their baseboard rads today .. and ones that hadn't heated in years finally started to cook off the years of unheated dust .. i love the smell of success. We ended up with Nipples and unions and punching a hole through their endcaps (either through end if we had room or through top) .. I didn't take pics, I will next time I'm back.

jpf
1-pipe Homeowner - Queens, NYC

NEW: SlantFin Intrepid TR-30 + Tankless + Riello 40-F5 @ 0.85gph | OLD: Fitzgibbons 402 boiler + Beckett "SR" Oil Gun @ 1.75gph

installed: 0-20oz/si gauge | vaporstat | hour-meter | gortons on all rads | 1pc G#2 + 1pc G#1 on each of 2 mains

Connected EDR load: 371 sf venting load: 2.95cfm vent capacity: 4.62cfm
my NEW system pics | my OLD system pics
This discussion has been closed.