Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Old style Viessmann Vitodens

Is anyone aware of any suppliers that still have WB1A's or WB2A's still in stock and are looking to rid of them? I'm looking for some and depending on pricing am willing to potentially buy several.

Thanks

Jeff

Comments

• Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,661
    Availability

The discontinued WB2BA's were all sent to Canada. None were retained for US distributors. I tried, like you to secure the older models...not to be!

Paul
  • Jeff Perry_3
    Jeff Perry_3 Member Posts: 99
    Sorry, not true

A supply house I deal with had plenty of old units until I, and I'm sure others, finally bought them out just recently. I also know of another that still has some 200's that I am contacting.

Jeff
  • Paul Pollets
    West coast service

Those supply houses must have had older inventory.  There's only one wholesaler in Seattle that stocks Viessmann. I was told by the wholesaler that any leftovers in RI were sent to Canada.
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Old Vitodens 200's

Paul your correct in saying that RI sent them to Canada when the new 200 came out. They did not start offering the new 200 in Canada until very recently. At the same time Viessmann did nothing for wholesalers that had inventory on the old when the new came out. We basically took it on the chin and had to sell the old boiler at a significantly reduced price then the new boiler just to move them. The ole verabge, "something is better than nothing."

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Paul Pollets
    Weak Links

I'm disapointed by the weak links in Viessmann's sales approaches. It does no use to whine...it's just the way it is.  It's a new world out there with the economy in the dust. 
This discussion has been closed.