Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hello People!

I`m back!!!

Email still not working properly, but I`m told by my new ISP things should be back to normal soon.

I took a "hiatus" for awhile as bad things seemed to be creeping into my "psyche" and rudeness tried to take over.

I apologize to anyone I may have offended,,, and look forward to offering any input I can. 

Comments

• TonyS
    TonyS Member Posts: 849
    Glad to have you back Dave
    1. How has your Milwaukee tubing cutter been working for you?
  • Rod
    Rod Posts: 2,067
    Good to Have You Back

Hi Dave-

Good to have you back!

- Rod
  • Thanks!!

It means alot to me knowing I was missed by some of you!

When a family member(brother) dies,,, who would have ever thought it can change someones personality,,,, luckily for me,,, I found-out.

TonyS,,,, Yes, I like the tubing cutter, very handy, but it needs more use than I can give-it as I usually do my installs in BI :-).

Rod- Thank You for your welcome,,, I am pleased!

PS- Also glad to see my old friend Bradford White back   in his "very missed" element.  
  • Charlie from wmass
    Charlie from wmass Member Posts: 4,318
    Welcome back Dave

Sorry for your loss. I am glad you are feeling better but rude is one thing but blunt is still a needed element at times.
    Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Welcome back Dave...

And Happy Beginning of the Holiday Season!!

Time to be thankful for what we have, and to remember the things we don't have, and time to help those who are less fortunate, and in these economic times, THEY are plentiful...

Your Wall friends missed you ;-)

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Leo_G
    Leo_G Member Posts: 89
    Hey Dave,

very sorry to hear about your loss.

Very glad to see you back! 
This discussion has been closed.