Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A Belated Shout Out and Thanks To Kevin Flynn of Viessmann

Brad White
Brad White Member Posts: 2,399
I just wanted to commend the excellent customer service by Kevin Flynn of Viessmann. As some of you recall, I bought a Vitodens which I installed in 2006. That house was sold earlier this year to a contractor who began extensive renovations. When he went to fire off the Vitodens, he had a couple of fault codes which could not be deciphered. I called Kevin and put him in touch with the new owner.

Kevin quite patiently walked through the steps on the phone and took it as far as could possibly be done by remote. The new owner was put in touch with a service company and all is well.

Given that this was an "old sale" to a new owner, Kevin went above and beyond and I wanted people to know that.

Thanks for reading-

Brad
"If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    No surprise!

The more I see of other designs,the more convinced I am as to the superiority of the the Vitodens! And great support as well! Hard to believe it's four years already, met you at a Vitodens class in Warwick prior to your installation
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Kevin_Flynn
    Kevin_Flynn Member Posts: 3
    Thanks

Thank you for the kind words Brad. I'm glad everything worked out.

Kevin Flynn
  • Kevin_Flynn
    Thanks

Thank you for the kind words Brad. I'm glad everything worked out.

Kevin Flynn
  • Kevin_Flynn
    edited November 2010

This discussion has been closed.