Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Fusable Oil Tank Valve

It's been a few years since I've been in the field but I believe that someone makes a fire fusable oil tank valve or inline valve for underground tanks to melt and slam shut in the case of the fire. Does anyone know the manufacturer?

Steve Bukosky



This discussion has been closed.