Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need a TigerLoop

Seth_5
Seth_5 Member Posts: 58
Hi Guys,

My TigerLoop is starting to leak. I am having problems finding one. I do not know of any supply houses around where I live so I looked some up online, and I cannot find any stores with online ordering. I found some on eBay, but they are not the same psi. The one I have now is a 10psi. The one I found on eBay is an 8 PSI. Does that matter? I have an old GE boiler with a Becket gun that fires down.

Thanks

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Seth_5
    Hi Robert

Thanks Robert, Those are the ones I saw on ebay. Patriot Supply is on ebay too. The thing I was wondering is that some websites say max 10psi and some say 8psi for the same model. Does it really matter do you know? Thanks Again
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    They are

used in lift situations,under a vacuum,not pressure. If you have pressure on the inlet,it's gravity and you don't need a tigerloop,with very rare exceptions,a Buderus G125 for example.
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Seth_5
    I have

one and its leaking. I dont want to change anything, I just want to replace it. Its been there for a while as I can see its pretty old. It has posted on the side of it "10psi Max". So I was looking for one that was the same, but I could only find 8psi. So are you saying that it doesnt matter then? I would think it doesnt matter since I can't, for my life, even find one with 10psi.
This discussion has been closed.