Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Methanol concentration mesuring unit.

i am looking for a unit to measure the concentration of Methanol/Ethanol in a loop field.

Any advise is thankful. 

Jeffrey Campbell


  • Tom Blackwell_2
    Tom Blackwell_2 Member Posts: 126

    A refractometer would be the best bet for this. They can be purchased at Grainger or similar industrial supply houses.
This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!