Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

new boiler

David Sutton_6
David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
another 315 hits the boiler room ,  still waiting on the powerflame burner,but the boiler is being run with a temp f-20 low-high fire

Comments

• Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,399
    Thing O' Beauty there, Dave!

Hey Dave!

What kind of building? Looks exactly like my house, only different. :)

I want the deets.

Looks great, neat and clean!
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • David Sutton_6
    Hello Brad !!

Wow its been a long time , hows the married life treatin you ??, the boiler is a G315/9 it will have a powerflame ;-( if they ever finish it LOL  ut for now its runnin with the F-20 , it in a private school down in Conn. the was another Brand b boiler that was leaking after 10 yrs with a gordon piate burner , so they oppted for the new install all together instead of a rebuild
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,399
    All Good Dave!

Married life is grand and best of all, we BOTH think so. :) Thanks!

The school will not regret that install, I can tell you that.

We just specified a trio of DeDietrich 3-pass with Riello burners for a K-8 in SE Mass, going in as we speak and also on #2 oil. Something about a white powder-coated boiler jacket that looks so clean... Blue is nice too!

Is that 2-stage of full mod, did I miss that?

Brad
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • David Sutton_6
    Hey Brad

ITs just low-high-off, there were already a outdoor reset system in place, waiting on the power flame duel fuel burner. i tried the full mod with power flame but it was kinda redundit on the system it was spec'd for. this is the 5th 315 i have put on the school grounds and they are very, very happy with the results !
This discussion has been closed.