Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Taco & John Barba

Here’s another shout out to a great company with great people. The end of the day today one of my techs comes to me with a work order he came across a Taco Radiant Mixing Block. This was a first for both he and I so I downloaded the manual from Taco’s website we find the procedure for replacing the cartridge however neither of us are sure what cartridge to replace it with. It’s pushing 5:00 O’clock so I figure I might as well wait until the AM to call Taco

That’s when the phone call came in. This was the customer calling to find out how we were making out on finding the information we needed so we could restore his heat. I explain to the customer that I will be on the phone with Taco ASAP in the AM and once I have the info I need we would take the steps needed to restore his heat ASAP. I mention to him that I would even try to reach out to Taco via the net and if I could get answers this evening I would order whatever I needed first thing in the AM.  

Ok so I get home throw dinner in the oven then I shoot off an e-mail via face book to John Barba. Before my dinner is even down I have response from John providing me with the information I needed including part numbers! Tomorrow I get to be my customer’s hero thanks to John Barba and Taco!! Thank you, John and Thank you Taco.

PS. Hey Johnny White, You sure do know how to hire the right people my friend!

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,399
    There are few on this planet

who equal the  infectious enthusiasm and ability to connect with everyone they meet quite like John Barba. Throw in his technical know-how and customer service instincts and you have a force of good in the world, a BTU Ambassador.

Johnny White understands people, brings in the best and brings out their best.

The combination of their natural gifts is exponentially greater and we are all better -and warmer- for it.

Great story, Alan, so good to read it, practically in real-time. Outstanding.
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624
    RE: There are few on this planet

I could not have said it better myself Brad. And by the way it’s so nice to see you back here on a regular basis.

• R Mannino
    R Mannino Member Posts: 440
    You Left Out

the part about him being an excellent speaker. His classes hold your attention.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624
    RE:You Left Out

You got that right brother!!

• Bob Bona_4
    Bob Bona_4 Member Posts: 2,083
    we won't

go there about his display of injection mixing ;) 

:)
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    First class

Taco sets the bar pretty high!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
This discussion has been closed.