Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit


Anyone out there know what the 'B' in WOB stands for? I found it on an old OS&Y gate valve. I know WOG stands for water, oil or gas.But what is WOB?


This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!