Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

HeatLink Products

Options
I'm looking for feedback on HeatLink products. I've haven't heard anything about the product line whether it be on the radiant or plumbing side. This brand is not sold in my area and I would like some comments good or bad.

Plastic Manifolds

pex-a tubing

accessory items

Comments

• Alan (California Radiant) Forbes
    Options
    Heat-Link

They really never took off around here.  I have two customers that have their manifolds; no problems.
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
  • zacmobile
    zacmobile Member Posts: 211
    Options
    heatlink

I use them almost exclusively (as my dad is a distributor) but I would anyway, they make good stuff.

the modular plastic manifolds are great, especially if you're not sure how many loops you will use on a job, just build your manifold on site. the ones with flow meters are nice too.

their pex-a pipe is equal to any on the market: rehau, uponor etc. and starting in the fall will be offering up to 1-1/4" in the stainless sleeve press system.

all their brass accessories (zone valves, pressure bypass valves, rad valves etc.) are re-branded german heimeier products, high quality no complaints.

I really like their statlink zoning system to, makes wiring really easy. the basic electronic thermostats are an economical option if someone wants to zone every room in the house. the dials just pop off for access to the innards though and care must be taken to line up with the numbers when put back or it wont read right. their heat motor zone valve motors are very reliable, I have replaced 7 in ten years out of a couple thousand installed.
This discussion has been closed.