Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Dear Professor.

Options
Oh Behalf of Everyone ! How are you? Where ya been? I feel like we've been  out on a limb for awhile here ,w/o you providing the " LAW " , we have been running wild !!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Eugene_Silberstein
    Eugene_Silberstein Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Thanks!

I missed you guys too!

It's been a very hectic year, but I am doing a lot better. Had some medical issues, but those seem to be taken care of for the most part. The blood hasn't been overly cooperative, but now I get to go and get "drained" every three weeks. Know of any good vampires that could use a few pints every now and then?

The summer was unbelievably crazy given the weather and that we hosted a wedding in the backyard at the beginning of the month. Took a lot of planning to say the least. Image preparing a wedding for 150 guests in your backyard? I must have been absolutely out of my head! Still recovering!

Well, the start of the new academic year is upon us and we have about 50 brand new students at the college, so there will be a bunch of new "wallies" hanging around. So, let's welcome them to the "arena" as we have done in the past.

Glad to see you are all doing well and posting as usual.

I still feel sorry for the cockroaches, though. You should have let Francisco take care of them!
    Eugene
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,752
    Options
    RE: Vampires

True blood on HBO is looking for blood donors! :o
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Options
    Very True

Very true Tim. But the only probelm with that is that we will have to wait for next year.... Plus, it leaves some really nasty marks!
    Eugene
This discussion has been closed.