Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Service/Efficiency Agreements - what are you offering?

Options
KeithC
KeithC Member Posts: 38
Just want to put a question out to you guys. What sort of annual service and efficiency agreement do you offer your customers? Without divulging price, what services and options do you include with your agreements? What have you found to be the best features, and what have you provided that you found didn't work out so well?

Thanks

Keith

Comments

• Jean-David Beyer
    Jean-David Beyer Member Posts: 2,666
    Options
    I do not know if I am invited, since I am not a contractor.

But here is the offering of my current contractor. He has different rates for 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year agreements. The rates would be higher if I had central A-C, or multiple boilers, or higher if the boiler were oil-fired. This list was clearly customised for me from their normal mailing. The reason I switched contractors is that my previous contractor refused to perform most of the items in Weil McLain's list of things to do for annual maintenance. The marketing manager (son or grandson, I forget which of the man who started the business) was completely willing to discuss this and modify the list (and price) so we could both agree to it.

* Lower Utility Bills

* Priority Customer Status

* 24 Hour Emergency Service

* Discounted Emergency Service Rates

* 1 Weil-McLain Ultra 80 Boiler Service Each Year as per manufacturer's requirements.

* Improved System Efficiency

* Improved System Capacity

* Extended Equipent Life

* NATE Certified Technicians to Maintain your Equipment.

Some of these items are difficult to quantify.
This discussion has been closed.