Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Contractor, home inspectors indicted in carbon-monoxide deaths of family

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,977
<a href="http://www.denverpost.com/ci_15609437?source=email">http://www.denverpost.com/ci_15609437?source=email</a>
Retired and loving it.

Comments

  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,839
    The only good thing to come out of this situation...

    is the law requiring CO detectors in ALL apartments, and in any house, new or old, being sold on the open market.



    http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/GovRitter/GOVR/1237903441182



    Once this (if ever) becomes a national law, a lot more people will survive this deadly killer. Until then, make sure your loved ones have a CO detector.



    God rest the souls of this family and their survivors.



    We all make mistakes. Let's hope it NEVER ends with someone passing away...



    Thanks for posting this Dan.



    ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
This discussion has been closed.