Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

R U kidding me

Options
I went on a service call this morning on an open display case.The cond unit is in the basement,but, it's not a basement.It's a crawlspace!So on elbows, knee's and boot tips I crawled myself, dragged ,pulled and pushed my 60 lb toolbox  and gauges 45' to the cond unit. NO DISCONNECT in sight ,boy what jerks!!!!!!!!!!! So now I get to replace the cond unit and put in a disconnect  ,thank you ,you jerks! I do have a few lumps on my poor head!

Comments

• Charlie from wmass
    Charlie from wmass Member Posts: 4,322
    Options
    long as others do work poorly

those who do it well will have work. Why complain if you get paid to do the work?
    Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating
  • Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    Didn't mean to

sound like I was complaining,Charlie,not at all. I did say "thank you" to the jerks that put the condensing in and the jerks that have serviced that same cond unit w/o any means of turning off the electricity.I am HAPPY to put in a disconnect and even more HAPPIER to make $$$$$$  on labor and parts. And even more HAPPIERER to be able to SAFELY work on said cond unit. See my smile?
  • Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    Done!

Two mechanics,9 hours later, the NEW DISCONNECT is in! Along w/ the new condensing unit ,25' of suction line/insulation/liquid line/oversized liquid line acid filter drier/ way oversized acid suction line filter drier/moisture indicator/dual pressure control/and wiring and a new home ,not in the crawlspace,but in the scrunched over space ,which is 15' from the acess door, not  another 40' further  away past the scrunched over space.Life is beautiful again!
This discussion has been closed.