Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Looking for Norm

Options
Kelly Gilbert
Kelly Gilbert Member Posts: 86
Hi everyone...I haven't posted in a long time, but I want to sincerely thank everyone who helped me through my "fumes in the house" ordeal.  I'm trying to find Norm Harve in Weymouth.  I had him to my house to look at my boiler a few years ago, but I noticed Indoil.com isn't there anymore.  I'd appreciate any help you could give me.  I need someone to maintain and service my boiler and it's been awhile.  Thanks so much.

Comments

• Rod
    Rod Posts: 2,067
    Options
    Norm Harvey

Hi Kelley-

I don't think Norm has been on here for quite a while. You might be able to contact him through one of his old posts. Use the "Search the Wall" function in the right hand corner of this window to find his old posts. You can then click on his name and should be able to send an email to him if his still uses that email address. If you aren't able to contact him, you might want to  take a look the "Find a Professional" section at the top of this page and scroll down the page to your state name. There are several good steam guys listed in your area.

- Rod
  • Kelly Gilbert
    Kelly Gilbert Member Posts: 86
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thanks Rod

The information as to how to get a hold of him worked.  I sent him an email.  I hope he gets back to me.  He was really good.  Most of the other places listed are even closer to Boston which is a bit of a hike to my house, and they might not want to make it.  Thanks for your suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.