Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Couple Dead After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,543
Marlene Laurian Cancel came to this country from

Puerto Rico and worked two jobs to rent her own place in North Baltimore.

"It's so sad.  It's so crazy the way she

died," said her friend, Lidiane Santos, with tears streaming down her

face outside the home where Laurian Cancel died.

Soon after she lost power to her house, she lost her life."She didn't have electricity,” said Santos, “They cut off her electricity,

because the landlord didn't pay.  He owed like

four thousand dollars in electricity."

<a href="http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story/Couple-Dead-After-Carbon-Monoxide-Poisoning/jnHkn2e8akmCB4Sxg408Mg.cspx">http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story/Couple-Dead-After-Carbon-Monoxide-Poisoning/jnHkn2e8akmCB4Sxg408Mg.cspx</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.