Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit


large Member Posts: 1
Does anyone know if there is a company that manufactures 11/2 X 3/4 supply or return manifolds for standard hydronic heating systems? I have recently seen the 11/2 X 1/2 for the radiant heating systems but can not find the larger units.


  • TJ_5
    TJ_5 Member Posts: 71

    try this site.  they make manifolds
This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!