Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Carbon monoxide leaks at college

DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,428
LEWISBURG — Authorities say at least 16 people were hospitalized when

carbon monoxide gas spread through the city’s Columbia State Community

College campus building.

Lewisburg Fire Chief Larry Williams said

officials were called out to Columbia State’s Lewisburg campus April 8

after students and faculty members complained of various symptoms,

including headaches, light-headedness and vomiting. Some people were

taken to Marshall Medical Center, while others went on their own,

Williams said.

When firefighters entered the building, they

measured the carbon monoxide gas level at 350 parts per million.

<a href="http://www.c-dh.net/articles/2010/04/15/top_stories/01carbonmonoxide.txt">http://www.c-dh.net/articles/2010/04/15/top_stories/01carbonmonoxide.txt</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.