Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Ann Arbor City Hall evacuated due to carbon monoxide levels

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,544
Employees in the <strong>Ann Arbor city hall</strong> building were evacuated this afternoon

after carbon monoxide built up inside much of the building and sickened

at least one person.



<a href="http://www.annarbor.com/news/ann-arbor-city-hall-evacuated-due-to-carbon-monoxide-buildup/">http://www.annarbor.com/news/ann-arbor-city-hall-evacuated-due-to-carbon-monoxide-buildup/</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.