Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Family poisoned by indoor BBQ

DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,428
A family of seven was admitted to hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning

after the father decided to light a barbeque inside their home.


couple in their 30s, plus five children all under the age of six, were

admitted to hospital last night after the incident at their home in

Våbensted on the island of Lolland, reports news website


<a href="http://www.cphpost.dk/news/national/88-national/48734-family-poisoned-by-indoor-bbq.html">http://www.cphpost.dk/news/national/88-national/48734-family-poisoned-by-indoor-bbq.html</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.