Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thanks again Dan

Just got done viewing the interviews with Mel Dubin.  What great stuff!  It's so wonderful to listen to stories of how people got their start and where it all went.  Mel's recounting of how a twist of fate made his future and that of some others made me laugh.  Usually going to synagogue is supposed to be a good thing, but I suppose that's open to debate, all things considered!  Herb Wasserman might have an opinion on that.

Looks like you had a great time listening too.  I'll look forward to the next installment.

Thanks for sharing.

Larry

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Thanks, Larry.

Mel is a joy to listen to, and the story gets better as it goes along. Stay tuned!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    How does one access the interview?

Curious minds want to know :-)

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Larry (from OSHA)
    Larry (from OSHA) Member Posts: 717
    from here

The weekly email from Dan got me there.  You should already be getting the Thursday email.

http://www.phcnews.com/videos/slantfin_videos.php

Larry
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Thanks Larry...

I somehow fell off that list, but am back on it now.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
This discussion has been closed.