Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Centerville family sickened by fumes

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,988
CENTERVILLE — A family of four was taken to the

hospital yesterday afternoon with carbon monoxide poisoning after a pipe

came apart and dumped exhaust into a home on Victoria Street.

The Centerville-Osterville-Marstons Mills Fire

Department received a 911 call at 1:28 p.m. about the problem, COMM fire

Capt. Byron Eldridge said.





































When firefighters arrived at 101 Victoria St.

in Centerville they found a carbon monoxide detector sounding and

residents in the home complaining of flu-like symptoms, he said.

Two adults and two children were taken to Cape Cod

Hospital, he said.<a href="http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100329/NEWS/3290315">http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100329/NEWS/3290315</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.