Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Several hospitalized due to carbon monoxide leak

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,988
Several people in San Francisco were taken to the hospital Sunday

morning after a carbon monoxide leak in their building caused them to

get sick, a fire dispatcher said.



The incident was reported at about 2:20 a.m. on Central Avenue

between Page and Oak streets, the dispatcher said.



Carbon monoxide was leaking from a furnace in the building, which

caused several people got sick.



The patients were taken to various local hospitals.<span style="color:#000000">

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: <a href="http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Several-hospitalized-due-to-carbon-monoxide-leak--89356262.html#ixzz0jV3weqsj">http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Several-hospitalized-due-to-carbon-monoxide-leak--89356262.html#ixzz0jV3weqsj</a>

</span>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.