Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Fire crews respond to carbon monoxide poisoning in Logan

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,988
By

Cache Valley Daily

















Story Created:

Mar 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM MDT









Story Updated:

Mar 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM MDT



















Fire crews responded Wednesday to an apparent carbon monoxide

poisoning near Adams Elementary School and found what they called a

"close call."



The emergency reportedly was a result of what fire

crews say is a dangerous trend firefighters all over Utah are seeing:

internal combustion motors being used indoors.



<a href="http://www.cachevalleydaily.com/news/local/89188792.html">http://www.cachevalleydaily.com/news/local/89188792.html</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.