Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

8 hospitalized after carbon monoxide exposure in Grand Prairie

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,341
Eight people

were hospitalized this morning for carbon monoxide poisoning inside a <a href="http://topics.dallasnews.com/topic/Grand_Prairie%2C_Texas">Grand

Prairie</a> home.

Officials suspected a

faulty water heater as the cause.

The identities

of the injured were not immediately released.

All

were in stable condition at mid-morning.

<a href="http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/032210dnmetcopoison.1d15a8933.html">http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/032210dnmetcopoison.1d15a8933.html</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.