Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

3-year-old dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,988
HONDO -- A young boy died of carbon monoxide poisoning this week.



Emergency

crews responded to a call about carbon monoxide at a home in the 1400

block of Kollman Drive, near FM 462 early Monday.



Sources say Dr.

Richard Rowland, drove his wife and three children to the hospital. One

of three children, 3-year-old Alexander Rowland, died. Dr. Rowland's

wife, Rebecca Rowland, was admitted for treatment and later released.



Officials

say the family was asleep when fumes from a gas-powered pool/hot tub

heating device that was not properly vented leaked through a <a href="http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/soffit">soffit</a>

at the home.



<a href="http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/3-year-old-dies-from-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/dn5Gmj5akEWj0uja-GVbgg.cspx">http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/3-year-old-dies-from-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/dn5Gmj5akEWj0uja-GVbgg.cspx</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.