Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Mother and Daughter die from carbon monoxide

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,341
Silver Hill Alabama is east of Mobile Alabama and about a 30 minute trip

from Mobile. Silver Hill firefighters responded to a call for carbon

monoxide exposure on South Boulevard. When firefighters arrived on the

scene at South Boulevard they found the bodies of two women inside the

manufactured mobile home.



 





This mother and daughter were overcome by 4 times the lethal dose of

carbon monoxide in their bodies it would take to kill someone. The home

has a natural gas stove and heater.



The mother Donna Henderson and her daughter Samantha went to be with

Jesus and may the family members left behind here on earth find peace in

their hearts and minds.

 



<a href="http://www.examiner.com/x-29309-Mobile-Firehouse-Examiner~y2010m3d17-Mother-and-Daughter-die-from-carbon-monoxide">http://www.examiner.com/x-29309-Mobile-Firehouse-Examiner~y2010m3d17-Mother-and-Daughter-die-from-carbon-monoxide</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.