Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Officials Investigating Possible Carbon Monoxide Death

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,988
MIDLAND - Midland fire officials are

investigating whether a Midland women died from carbon monoxide

poisoning.



53-year-old Betty Contreras was pronounced died at a home in the

4,300 block of Trevino early Wednesday morning. 



Six other adults were treated and released from Midland Memorial

Hospital. Some displayed symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning like

nausea and vomiting. Officials say a gas heater could be the possible

source.



The investigation is ongoing and an autopsy has been ordered. The

residence is an assisted living home for the mentally handicapped.<a href="http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=12155730">http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=12155730</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.