Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Identity Crises

fixitcom Member Posts: 1
Hello, we have a wholesaler salesman who stumbled across a one pipe steam system with a leaking component

see photos, it's a pancake looking device which of course no one seems to be able to identify...any ideas?

It looks like it is part of the Sears steam boiler. It’s a single pipe system. Flash tank maybe???? Pass it around and see if you can help me out.


This discussion has been closed.