Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Triangle Tube Training today.

Options
JohnNY
JohnNY Member Posts: 3,230
Heading out for an overnighter at the Triangle Tube training facility today in South Jersey. Anyone have any idea what I'm in for?

Thanks in advance.

JohnNY
Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
Consulting & Troubleshooting
Heating in NYC or NJ.
Classes

Comments

• TonyS
    TonyS Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Great time

First your going to check in and get a briefing on all the products they make, then around five you go to your hotel about a mile away, clean up and the Limo comes and picks you up at 6 and takes you into Philly for a great dinner at the firehouse. Next morning..breakfast buffet at the hotel and then off to TT. A full day at TT covering everything there is and any questions you have, they have six units operating on the wall. Stop for lunch, usually Philly cheese steaks and deserts and when your all finished a coupon for 100 bucks off your next Prestige. Your going to have a great day! Ive gone three times now and its soon time again. You are going to meet some great guys from all over the country.
  • JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,230
    Options
    Alright!

Sounds perfectly pleasant. Looking forward!
    Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
  • Bob Vennerbeck
    Bob Vennerbeck Member Posts: 105
    Options
    curious about access to MCBA data readout

I'd be curious to know how much TT training touches upon the MCBA advanced parameters and data port - I'd love to be able to do some 'telemetry' from the new Solo 110 in the house we're fixing up for Mom next door to see that cycles, runtimes, etc were 'normal'.

Partially to get the biggest bang for the least buck, of course, and partially to be able to 'watch out' for her without watching her - sometimes windows get left open at night, etc..

I'm logging indoor and outdoor air temps, as well as supply and return with strap on sensors, but wonder about data 'straight from the horse's mouth', as it were.

Vbob
This discussion has been closed.