Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Carteret man is found dead in basement from carbon monoxide poisoning

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,180
CARTERET, New Jersey — Carbon monoxide fumes from a portable generator claimed the

life of a 49-year-old Carteret man who died of asphyxiation Saturday in

the basement of a home that was without power.







The man, whose name has not been released, was found sitting on a couch

in the basement of a Pine Street home, police said.







Residents were using the generator after losing power, police Chief John

Pieczyski said.







At 12:07 p.m. Saturday, a resident of the house called police state that

several members of his family were sick and another man, a friend of

the family, was in the basement unconscious, police said.



<a href="http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/03/carteret_man_is_found_dead_in.html">http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/03/carteret_man_is_found_dead_in.html</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.