Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends Four to Hospital

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,988
our people were sent to the hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at a

small shopping center on the 700 block of 23rd Street South in the

Aurora Highlands neighborhood.



Nobody was believed to be seriously ill, <a href="http://www.wusa9.com/rss/local_article.aspx?storyid=98177">according to WUSA9</a>. An earlier version of this story

cited NBC4, which reported that three people were seriously sickened.



The leak was first reported by customers who began feeling sick in

the California Nails salon.<a href="http://www.arlnow.com/2010/03/08/carbon-monoxide-leak-sends-four-to-hospital/">http://www.arlnow.com/2010/03/08/carbon-monoxide-leak-sends-four-to-hospital/</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.