Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Mom, Son Saved from Carbon Monoxide in North Valley Stream

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,988
A woman and her son were rescued after they suffered carbon monoxide

poisoning in their North Valley Stream home on Sunday morning. 



An officer responded to a Putney Road home and upon arrival he banged

on the front door and heard groaning on the other side. A 39-year-old

woman opened the door and mumbled, “My son…” before passing out, police

said.



The officer left the victim in the open doorway where she was able to

inhale fresh air and immediately ran upstairs search the home. On the

second floor, the officer found an 8-year-old boy unconscious on a

bedroom floor.



He carried the boy outside, then moved the mother to the front lawn

and requested another ambulance. Both mother and son were taken to

Nassau University Medical Center where they were treated. The victims’

names were not released.<a href="http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/03/08/mon-son-saved-from-carbon-monoxide-in-north-valley-stream/">http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/03/08/mon-son-saved-from-carbon-monoxide-in-north-valley-stream/</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.