Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in man's death inside Indianapolis home

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,977
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Authorities suspect that carbon monoxide poisoning

killed a man inside an Indianapolis home.



Police

say 45-year-old Brian D. Beckley was found dead Sunday night in the home

on the city's east side.



Fire Department Capt.

Fred Pervine said that a portable generator was being used to run

appliances inside the house.



Neighbors said the

electricity had been shut off and that the man and his landlord had been

in a dispute over the bill. Police said the circumstances were under

investigation.



<a href="http://www.fox59.com/news/sns-ap-in--carbonmonoxidedeath,0,7928982.story">http://www.fox59.com/news/sns-ap-in--carbonmonoxidedeath,0,7928982.story</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.