Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Police investigate apparent carbon monoxide death

DanHolohanDanHolohan Posts: 14,701Member, Moderator, Administrator
Indianapolis - Shortly after 10:15 Sunday night police and emergency

medical personnel were called to 4202 Spann Ave. on the city's east side

to check out the report of a possible cardiac arrest.



Police found a 46-year-old man and his dog dead inside the house.

They also determined there was a lethal amount of carbon monoxide in the

air inside the residence and had to evacuate.



Firefighters then

detected a very high measurement of CO that came from a generator.



"There

was a reading of 300 parts per million. Very deadly. Anything over

double digits is basically deadly," said an officer on the scene.



Carbon monoxide, or CO, is a byproduct of internal combustion engines

and just about anything that burns.<a href="http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=12100422">http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=12100422</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!