Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Carbon Monoxide Detector Alerts Family

DanHolohanDanHolohan Posts: 14,706Member, Moderator, Administrator
Firefighters credit a working carbon monoxide detector for saving the

life of a Lexington family overnight.







It happened around 2 a.m. at a home on Lakeview Drive off Liberty Road

behind the Idle Hour Country Club.













Firefighters say they responded to a call about a carbon monxide

detector going off.







When they got to the scene, family members complained about feeling

sick.  A check of the home revealed extremely high levels of the deadly

gas carbon monoxide. Firefighters say this family was not able to return

to the home overnight. Instead they had to check into a hotel.







Investigators say a venting problem likely caused the leak.



<a href="http://www.wtvq.com/news/2450-carbon-monoxide-detector-alerts-family">http://www.wtvq.com/news/2450-carbon-monoxide-detector-alerts-family</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!