Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
MaIne Family Treated For Carbon Monoxide Exposure
LEBANON, Maine -- Three patients were
transported to Goodall Hospital in Sanford for symptoms similiar to
carbon monoxide exposure Friday night.The Lebanon Rescue
Department and Lebanon Fire Department responded to Austin Mill Road in
East Lebanon for a carbon monoxide alarm just before 9 p.m.When
they arrived, rescue crews found 4 people sitting in a car.
Retired and loving it.