Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Chattanooga, TN Marriott Workers Hospitalized for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

DanHolohanDanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 14,620
A pregnant woman is among four Downtown Courtyard by Marriott

employees that are in the hospital after a gas leak in the hotel this

morning.



Firefighters evacuated hundreds of guests when they realized that gas

was carbon monoxide.



As of 6pm Sunday evening, the conditions of these employees had

gotten worse. At the hospital they showed high levels of carbon monoxide

had got into their bloodstreams. But the dozens of guests also in the

building got out safely thanks to quick thinking.

http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/firefighters-988757-carbon-monoxide.html
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!