Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Three men overcome by carbon monoxide

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,199
POCATELLO -- Three contractors were overcome

by carbon monoxide Wednesday while remodeling a suite on Flandro Drive

and were transported to Portneuf Medical Center. One of the three men

may have passed out at one time, but all three were conscious when they

were in the ambulance, said Pocatello Firefighter Travis Smith, an

emergency medical technician.

The contractors, from Platinum

Plumbing, were remodeling Suite 330 in the plaza that houses Gold's Gym

when they were overcome by fumes from gas-powered equipment they were

using. A mother of one of the victims called 911.

<a href="http://www.fireengineering.com/index/articles/news_display/141778313.html">http://www.fireengineering.com/index/articles/news_display/141778313.html</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!