Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Carbon monoxide poisoning hospitalizes Harrison Twp. man

DanHolohanDanHolohan Posts: 14,629Member, Moderator, Administrator
HARRISON TWP., Montgomery County — A man running a generator in his

house on Siebenthaler Avenue found himself overcome from carbon monoxide

poisoning Thursday, Feb. 25.

Harrison Twp. firefighters responded

to a 9-1-1 call at around 5 or 6 p.m. Thursday and found the man

standing in his front yard after escaping the odorless gas that had

collected inside his home, Harrison Twp. Fire Chief Mark Lynch said

Friday, Feb. 26.

“Anything that burns fossil fuels puts out carbon

monoxide,” Lynch said. Generators and other such devices, used to

provide electricity or heat, should not be used inside a home, he said,

and should have good ventilation.http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/carbon-monoxide-poisoning-hospitalizes-harrison-twp-man-569322.html
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!