Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Kenilworth (UK) mum speaks of family's carbon monoxide poisoning ordeal

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,272
A SINGLE mum and her family are lucky to be alive after suffering

from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a faulty boiler.



Tracey Bastock, her five children and mum were alerted to high

levels of toxic gas by a carbon monoxide detector at their home in

Beauchamp Road, in Kenilworth, on Wednesday night.



She grabbed hold of her children and rushed upstairs just seconds

after the alarm sounded.<a href="http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/south-warwickshire-news/2010/02/26/kenilworth-mum-of-five-speaks-of-family-s-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-ordeal-92746-25916272/">http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/south-warwickshire-news/2010/02/26/kenilworth-mum-of-five-speaks-of-family-s-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-ordeal-92746-25916272/</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!